I Have no Mouth, And I Must Scream is a classic point-and-click adventure game originally released in 1995 on PC. Based on a short story of the same title by Harlan Ellison, one of the most-acclaimed American science-fiction writers, I Have no Mouth, And I Must Scream immerses the player in a frightening post-apocalyptic atmosphere 109 years after a supercomputer named AM has wiped out humanity. Created during the War, AM hates all humans and has decided to make the last five survivors pay for what they’ve done. These survivors are now immortal, so AM can torture them forever for its own sadistic pleasure.
In the game, you’ll guide each character through their own “hell”-- reviewing their past and confronting their fears and weaknesses, all whilst clinging to the hope of someday being free.
I Have no Mouth, And I Must Scream integrates many appealing features, including:
• Change between "touch" mode and "classic" mode at any time
• Changeable graphics – player can choose between different filters
• Different soundtracks – “midi”, “adlib”, and more
• Several languages available: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian (subtitles only)
• Play as multiple characters – you choose the order
• Alternate endings
• Well-crafted puzzles
• Inspired by Harlan Ellison’s short story, who also voices the supercomputer!
• No ads, no in-app purchases, no hidden costs. Enjoy all content!
A great story with an interesting, original plot that’s disturbing and thought-provoking in equal measure, I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream is an essential title for any adventure game fan -- and now you can enjoy this cult classic on smartphone and tablet with this specially-adapted version!